We aim to educate all our children about 'Road Safety' and ask for your support in maintaining good road safety practice as an example to your child.
Walking/Cycling to School
We have a cycle shed and scooter pods for the children to use.
As a parent or carer, you can help reduce the risks your child faces on our roads by teaching them how to be safe as pedestrians and as cyclists. Visit the THINK! website to read about the campaigns that relate to making children safe on our roads. You will also receive vital advice and tips on how to protect your children by teaching them basic road safety skills.
Driving to School
- Parents are not able to drive into the school car park at any time.
- Vehicles must not be parked in any of the turning circles.
- Drivers are expected to adhere to the parking restrictions in Upper Chestnut Drive and on Kings Furlong Drive.
- There is one disabled parking space in the Staff Car Park that is available to use, following prior permission from the Headteacher.
The following schemes and public transport services are available to support travelling to and from school:
- FREE to use.
- Find drivers and passengers on-line instantly.
- Find information on travel and public transport.
- Reduce the congestion and pollution on our roads.
- For assistance with registering call 08700 111199 (Mon-Fri 09:00-17:00)
Bus Routes to School
The map below has been created to help make it easier to travel to King's Furlong Infant School and Nursery by showing walking, cycling and park and stride routes, safer places to park and safer places to cross the road.